While we try to list specific ways of care and cleaning in the description on each item, here is a quick reference.
If you have any questions or concerns about washing or caring for your SOU・SOU products, please feel free to contact us!
How to wash:
○ Tabi Sneakers and Slip-ons: Hand wash in cold water, Do not soak, Do not use bleach. Air dry ONLY.
○ Flip-flops: Spot clean with a damp cloth. Air dry ONLY.
○ Muslin Wool Products (Pants, Kimono Sleeve Dress & Blouse) -- Dry Clean or Hand Wash --
○ Ise Cotton Products (Striped Pants): Machine wash with delicate cycle in a mesh bag or hand wash. Cold water. Air dry ONLY.
○ Cotton Products (Kimono Sleeve Shirts): Dry clean or hand wash. Cold. Air dry ONLY.
○ Linen & Cotton Blend (Flying Squirrel Capelet): Dry clean or hand wash. Cold. Tumble dry briefly with low heat. Iron with very low heat.
3) Socks: Machine wash with warm or cold water. Air dry or tumble dry low.
o Ise Cotton (Scarves/Eco Bags/Towels): Machine wash in a mesh bad with cold water. Do not soak. Air dry or tumble dry briefly with low heat.
o Coasters and Placemats: Machine or hand wash cold. Air dry only.
o Ceramic cups and saucers: Dishwasher safe
o Cotton wallets: Spot clean and air dry.
5) Le Coq Sportif:
o Clothes (T-shirts, Shorts, Skirts): Machine or Hand wash cold. Tumble dry briefly with low heat or air dry.
o Bags: Spot clean and air dry only.
o UV Gloves: Wash cold in a mesh bag. Tumble dry briefly with low heat.
How to Fix:
1) Sole separating from the shoes, small gaps, or holes
Try Shoe Goo. Apply a layer to the damaged area and let it dry.
NOTE: Shoes with these issues are not considered defective unless the damage occurs after a short period of wear.